Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Need a Gay Sugar Daddy

yep, you read that right, I need a gay sugar daddy. Someone to fund my various endevors. Like if I need a case of beer, he could buy it for me. Or if I was hungry, he could buy me a pizza. Or if I wanted a new motorcycle, he could buy it for me. How awesome would that be. Never to worry about finances again. If I need something, I could just ask my gay sugar daddy to get it for me.

Which makes me think of the other thing I need in my life. A pregnant wife (I'm not sure how I could keep her in a perpetual state of pregnancy, but some smart doctor might). Yeah, someone to bring me to the bar and sober cab me home. If she wanted to hang out while I was at the bar it would be optional. It's not like I'm going to tell my sober cab to leave and come back when I'm hamnerd.

Life would be perfect with these two people by my side. Just think someone to buy you beer and someone to drive you home after you've had too much. Well, except for the whole gay thing. And a wife isn't exactly on my to-do list either.

2 comments:

Martini Love said...

We all need a sugar daddy in our lives!

Anonymous said...

Dammit...I didn't see this until now because I was foolishly falling behind in my Team Josh reading. I could easily tell you how to keep a wife in a continuously pregnant state, as that's how my wife has pretty much been since we got married. Let me know if you still need help with this.